Saturday, July 2, 2011

First / Primera

In a dialogue from the book "The Zahir", by Paulo Coelho, the main characters discuss about what happiness is, and wheter or not someone is truly happy. the character named Esther Says: "Actually, they answer [when cuestioned about happiness]When my children grow up, when my husband, or my wife, becomes more a friend than a passionated lover, when I´m retired, I will have time to do what I´ve always dreamed of: traveling"
I decided to create a blog mainly because I have had the chance to travel and know many place and I´d love to share all those things. And also because I have a LOT of time in my hands.

I was thinking to post mostly about traveling and knowing different cultures and places... But now I decided we can talk about everything, right? So go on and tell me what you think is an interesting topic and we can develop it plenty... After all, that´s what an "Average Guy Blogging" does.

***

En un diálogo del libro "El Zahir", de Paulo Coelho, los protagonistas discuten acerca de que es la felicidad, y de si alguien es realmente feliz. El personaje de Esther dice: "En verdad, responden [al ser cuestionados sobre la felicidad]Cuando mis hijos crezcan, cuando mi marido, o mi mujer, sea más mi amigo que amante apasionado, cuando me jubile, tendré tiempo para hacer lo que siempre he soñado: viajar."
Decidí crear este blog principalmente porque ya he tenido la oportunidad grandiosa de viajar y conocer muchos sitios y me gustaría compartir eso. Y también porque tengo mucho tiempo en mis manos.

Estaba pensando en escribir sobre todo acerca de viajes y conocer nuevas culturas y lugares... Pero luego decidí que podemos hablar de lo que sea, verdad? Así que adelante, díganme lo que crean que es interesante y podemos desarrollarlo como queramos... A fin de cuentas, eso es lo que cualquier muchacho que bloguea hace

No comments:

Post a Comment