Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Addiction of mine / Una nueva adicción mía

Hey there.. I have a new addiction... with watching True Blood, Teen Wolf and pretty much every show that looks like those two, now I watch The Glee Project. At first I did not care for it at all. The promos did not move me at all, and I am a HUGE Glee fan... But I started watching and I must say... I love it! My favorite is Damian and I think he´s winning for sure... But after James Durbin being eliminated from American Idol two months ago I know everything colud happen, right? See you next time


Hola a todos... Tengo un nuevo vicio... junto con True Blood, Teen Wolf y cualquier serie que sea como esas, ahora veo también The Glee Project. Al principio no me importaba mucho. Las promos no me emocionaban para nada, y eso que soy un GRAN fan de Glee... Pero lo empecé a ver y debo decir... Me encanta! Mi favorito es Damian y creo que es seguro que va a ganar, aunque después de la eliminación de James Durbin en American Idol hace un par de meses sé que todo puede pasar, cierto? Nos vemos!

No comments:

Post a Comment